Custom-Make-Order: Clients are offered the exclusive opportunity of having gowns uniquely designed for them by Rosa Coronado.
- First consultation is free of charge
- Second consultation will be charged $30 if no order is placed. Should an order be placed, then the said sum will be contributable to the final price of order
- Each session is allocated 45 minutes only. Overtime will be charged at $30/ session
- Outcall consultation (McAllen/Edinburg/Mission Area) at client location will be charged at $50/session
- For more information on international consultation, please contact us here
Suggested minimum production lead time is 4-6 months. Order deliveries required within a 3-month period is considered a rush order. Full payment will be charged up-front for rush orders. All rush orders will incur a 25% surcharge. Surcharge is final and non-refundable
- Introduction to the studio and gowns
- Go over the brief to ensure client's considerations are noted
- 3 designs will be drawn for selection during consultation
- After confirmation of design, your measurements will be taken
- Discuss and determine client’s choice of color theme and fabric
- Discuss the addition of embroidery, beading and lace detailing if required
• First fit of garment to ensure proportions are correct
• Alterations and adjustments
• Look & feel of the piece
(The first fitting before the Fabric Fittings is free – subsequent fittings will induce a $30 charge/ session)
• Fitting of the garment made with the real fabric including handiwork
• Final alterations and adjustments
• Final touches made to the gown
(Two free fittings will be included for the real-fabric fit– subsequent fittings will induce a $30 charge/ session)
- All orders require a 50% deposit and the rest is due upon pickup of dress.
- We accept cash, credit card, and checks.
920 W. Houston Ave Suite C.